Michael Barry ND(BS), ACMA, MSc(Finance), AMCT, CGMA
CIMA is the world’s largest professional body of management accountants, and the CIMA Professional Qualification is recognised worldwide as the most relevant global finance qualification for a career in business.
The CIMA qualification is designed to bring together management accounting, financial accounting and business, so you’ll have the practical skills employers need. That way, you’ll be qualified to work in a wide range of roles from finance to consultancy, IT to senior management positions.
AccountancySchool.ie offers CIMA Tuition for all subjects from Operational to Strategic Level including case studies
CIMA Live Online
All our CIMA Courses are now available Live online as well as being recorded for unlimited viewing for a 3 month period. This means that if you can’t attend a Lecture for any reason, you can tune in live and interactive through our virtual classroom in real time or you can view the missed lecture in your own time.
This feature is included in the fee for all of the courses courses.
- CIMA courses
- Courses run throughout the year for all subjects
- Classes held in Lad Lane, Dublin 2. These classes are broadcast live and recorded for your convenience.
AccountancySchool.ie offers CIMA Tuition for all subjects from Operational to Strategic Level including case studies.
CIMA is the world’s largest professional body of management accountants. While most accounting qualifications train people for private practice, working on external audit and tax issues, CIMA prepares people for a career in business. If you’d like to gain skills for strategic advice, managing risk and making key decisions CIMA is the qualification for you
Map of CIMA Qualification from Operational – Strategic Level
Depends on your circumstances (exemptions) and your entry level into the qualification
What We Offer
We offer a Main Courses and Revision Only Courses for all subjects.
You can also running courses for the Integrated Case Studies
Why Choose AccountancySchool.ie ?
Teaching and Learning Support
1. Each student is provided with the most up-to-date manuals which cover all of the key concepts.
2. All classes are streamed live for when you are unable to attend the physical class. The recording is then uploaded to your moodle account so you can watch back at any time
3. All courses are designed with one thing in mind, the CIMA examinations and ensuring students success.
1. Lecturers focus on explaining the key principles and fundamental issues contained in the syllabus of each of the subjects as prescribed by the Chartered Institute of Management Accountants (CIMA) in a straightforward way.
2. All lectures are examination-oriented. Each class includes consideration of the key concepts and practical advice on how those principles can be applied to the examination papers.
AccountancySchool.ie 5 Lad Lane, Baggot Street is an ideal teaching and learning environment designed with the needs of the professional student in mind. The college is equipped with air-conditioning, wireless high speed internet networking, study rooms and canteen.
Before registering, find out more about your entry route including information on possible exemptions that you may be entitled to.
For a complete list of entry routes and requirements please clink on link below to visit the CIMA website
If the company is sponsoring the student’s fees, then the Employer Sponsorship Form MUST be filled out, signed and stamped by the employer.
Registered students who have selected ‘Invoice My Employer’ as the method of payment:
Once the student has submitted the employer sponsorship form, registration is complete and the company will be invoiced.
For any queries, please do not hesitate to contact us on email@example.com