Michael Barry ND(BS), ACMA, MSc(Finance), AMCT, CGMA
AccountancySchool.ie is a Cima accredited Advanced Learning partner
AccountancySchool.ie is running free Cima Masterclasses
CIMA Live Online
All our CIMA Courses are now available Live online as well as being recorded for unlimited viewing for a 3 month period. This means that if you can’t attend a Lecture for any reason, you can tune in live and interactive through our virtual classroom in real time or you can view the missed lecture in your own time.
This feature is included in the fee for all of the courses courses.
- CIMA courses
The AccountancySchool.ie offers CIMA Tuition for all subjects from Operational to Strategic Level including case studies.
CIMA is the world’s largest professional body of management accountants. While most accounting qualifications train people for private practice, working on external audit and tax issues, CIMA prepares people for a career in business. If you’d like to gain skills for strategic advice, managing risk and making key decisions CIMA is the qualification for you.
- 50% Unemployed discount
Depends on your circumstances (exemptions) and your entry level into the qualification.
What We Offer
We offer a Main Courses and Revision Only Courses for all subjects.
You can also running courses for the Integrated Case Studies
Why Choose AccountancySchool.ie ?
Teaching and Learning Support
1. Each student is provided with the most up-to-date manuals which cover all of the key concepts.
2. All classes are streamed live for when you are unable to attend the physical class. The recording is then uploaded to your moodle account so you can watch back at any time
3. All courses are designed with one thing in mind, the CIMA examinations and ensuring students success.
1. Lecturers focus on explaining the key principles and fundamental issues contained in the syllabus of each of the subjects as prescribed by the Chartered Institute of Management Accountants (CIMA) in a straightforward way.
2. All lectures are examination-oriented. Each class includes consideration of the key concepts and practical advice on how those principles can be applied to the examination papers.
AccountancySchool.ie 5 Lad Lane, Baggot Street is an ideal teaching and learning environment designed with the needs of the professional student in mind. The college is equipped with air-conditioning, wireless high speed internet networking, study rooms and canteen.
For a complete list of entry routes and requirements visit the CIMA website