ACCOUNTANCYSCHOOL.IE OPEN EVENING SUPPORTED BY ACCA IRELAND
Commencing at 6.00pm, a representative from ACCA Ireland and AccountancySchool.ie is available at all the venues to answer your queries.
Our next open evening is aimed at those taking exams for the September and December 2019 ACCA exam sittings. It will be held on Tuesday 16th July 2019 at 6pm, AccountancySchool.ie, Lad Lane, Dublin 2. Details below.
Dave O’Donoghue, Managing Director of AccountancySchool.ie, a member of the ACCA Ireland Committee, the Irish member on the ACCA International Education committee and lecturer at Trinity College will give a presentation on the recent changes to the ACCA exams.
Dave will give a presentation on the following:
- The new exams
- Overview of changes with the focus on Strategic Professional.
- Progression rules.
- What is the best order to sit the ACCA exams in?
- Opportunities and challenges with 4 sittings per annum.
- Introduction to Strategic Business Leader
- Introduction Strategic Business Reporting
- Option Papers
- Ethics and Professional Skills Module
- Online courses
Admission is free but you must register in advance by sending an email to email@example.com
DATES AND LOCATIONS
SEPTEMBER AND DECEMBER 2019 EXAMS
County Date Venue Dublin
Tuesday 16th July
AccountancySchool.ie 5 Lad Lane, Dublin 2