ACCOUNTANCYSCHOOL.IE OPEN EVENING SUPPORTED BY ACCA IRELAND
Commencing at 6.00pm, a representative from ACCA Ireland and AccountancySchool.ie will be available at all the venues to answer your queries.
Next Open Evening Tuesday 15th January 2019 at 6pm, AccountancySchool.ie, Lad Lane, Dublin 2.
Dave O’Donoghue, Managing Director of AccountancySchool.ie, a member of the ACCA Ireland Committee, the Irish member on the ACCA International Education committee and lecturer at Trinity College will give a presentation on the recent changes to the ACCA exams.
Dave will give a presentation on the following:
- The new exams
- Overview of changes with the focus on Strategic Professional.
- Progression rules.
- What is the best order to sit the ACCA exams in?
- Opportunities and challenges with 4 sittings per annum.
- Introduction to Strategic Business Leader
- Introduction Strategic Business Reporting
- Option Papers
- Ethics and Professional Skills Module
- Online courses
Admission is free but you must register in advance by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
DATES AND LOCATIONS
SEPTEMBER AND DECEMBER 2018 EXAMS
Tuesday 15th January
AccountancySchool.ie 5 Lad Lane, Dublin 2