AccountancySchool.ie – Terms and Conditions
General Terms and Conditions:
- Course fees (or employer sponsorship forms) are due in full at the time of registration.
- We will accommodate students with INVOICING THE EMPLOYER who has agreed to sponsor the student’s fees.
- To facilitate this, all such students must complete an Employer-Sponsorship-Form at the time of registration
- This must be signed and stamped by the employer, and returned by EMAIL, at the time of registration, to the Finance Department at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Students are ultimately responsible for the payment of course fees if we are not in receipt of sponsorship form and the student has selected ‘Invoice My Employer’ as the method of payment.
- Students cannot collect books OR attend classes until the sponsorship form has been emailed in
- Course fees paid by employers are due in full before course completion
- All courses run subject to demand.
- Online access to all courses are available for the duration of the course only, once the course is finished your online access will be removed.
- Relevant emails regarding your registration, current and upcoming courses may be sent out periodically to assist with your studies and planning.
- For registered ACCA students only, we share your details with ACCA in relation to the Result Service. The Result Service is the mechanism of gathering students data to allow for the analysis the pass rates by ACCA for our Platinum status
Deferrals and Cancellations
- Cancellations are not granted once the course has commenced. Once your course has commenced, there will be no refund of course fees.
- Request of full course deferrals will not be considered unless due to exceptional circumstances and course fees must be paid in full.
- Revision Only Course deferrals will be granted only if the written request is emailed to email@example.com at least two weeks prior to the first day of the Revision Course.
- Request for Course Cancellations must be made by written request and emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org before the course has started.
- Request for Course Cancellations after the course has commenced will not be considered unless due to exceptional circumstances.
Discount and Special Offer Terms and Conditions
- You may not combine any of our discounts offered.
- AccountancySchool.ie reserves the right to exclude students whose account is in arrears.
- ACCA Retakers Discount: If you wish to book a Full Course in a subject that you have previously enrolled with us within the last 12 months, or if you have attempted the exam within the last 4 exam sittings and 2 exam sitting for TX & ATX, you will be entitled to enrol on the Retakers course.
- There is no discount on Revision Only Courses.
- To avail of the discount, you must submit a copy of your failed exam result when registering for a Retaker course to email@example.com
- The Full Course fee will be applied should you not comply with the Resit discount requirements.
- Unemployed Discount: If you are unemployed you may qualify for the Retaker option, you will need a stamped, signed letter from the Social Welfare Office confirming that you are currently claiming the Job Seekers Allowance.
- To avail of the discount, you must submit a copy of your Social Welfare letter at time of registration to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Without the necessary documentation from the social welfare, the discount will not be given.
- The School will not be in a position to make any exceptions to this rule, and the full course fee will be applied should you not comply with the unemployed discount requirements.
- Discounts must be applied for at the time of booking and cannot be applied retrospectively.
- Multiple Booking Discount: This cannot be used with any other discounts already being offered by the School (resit & unemployed, see above), the discount is only applicable on full/main course fees.
- Multiple booking Discount is only available when multiple courses are booked in the one transaction for one exam sitting and payment terms are agreed.
- If one or more of the subjects are deferred/cancelled the student will have to forego the full discount and pay the balance of full course fees.