Who are we?
AccountancySchool.ie was founded in 2013 from a previously well-established division of Independent Colleges, an INM PLC company that began trading in 2007. We provide training courses to professional accountancy students and are leading provider of ACCA and CIMA courses in Ireland. The College is an ACCA Platinum Approved college and an Advanced Learning partner with CIMA.Our sister company Chartered Grind School (CGS) was founded in 2008 and delivers the courses for students of the Institute of Chartered Accountants.
What do we do?
We provide training courses to professional accountancy students both in classroom at our Dublin 2 premises and live online throughout the world. Our New CPD School delivers seminars which meet the CPD requirements of ACCA, CIMA, ACA and CPA.
Why use AccountancySchool.ie for CPD?
- We have a list of distinguished lecturers who will ensure that the sessions are delivered in an engaging and enlightening manner, including.
- Liam Doran: Financial Reporting and Investment
- Julie Hawkins: Tax seminars.
- Val Corbett: Employment law and GDPR (General Date Protection Regulations).
- Sean McLoughney: Setting SMARTER goals that improves engagement and performance.
- The seminars are streamed live which ensures that all courses can be attended from any location in the country.
- We will ensure that the material delivered is relevant,practical and delivered in enough detail to ensure you leave the session with a sense that your knowledge base has been enhanced.
What can we do for you?
As a business, we are well aware that professional development must be a profitable use of both time and money. We’ll repay your investment by providing tuition that will advance careers and boost corporate performance.
Whether you’re an individual, an hr executive or a training specialist, you’ll find that our professional and personal development programmes will add value and pay for themselves. Finance and business courses can be targeted to the needs of your staff. Recent courses we have delivered illustrate the wide variety of objectives we can meet:
- Updates on recently issued IFRS
- budgeting process understanding
- basic understanding of tax implications of decision making
- interpreting financial information
- basic bookkeeping knowledge
- basic decision making techniques explained
We can tailor courses for you covering a wide range of specialist areas, including:
- Financial Reporting
- Law for Accountants
- Soft skills
All of our classes are now broadcast live and recorded for your convenience.
Students registered for a classroom course also have full access to the online content which allows them attend live online and catch up using the recordings. You can also register for the online only option if you do not wish to physically attend. This gives you access to the live online classroom as well as all of the recordings.