Job Title : Senior Tutor
The role involves assisting faculty with support of students at AccountancySchool.ie.
Key deliverables are:
- Correction of homework and mock exams for ACCA courses
- Initial point of contact for students and prospective student queries regarding course content, exam structure etc.
- Assistance with creating course content and materials (books/notes)
- Monitoring of student engagement with our learning management system and forums.
- Provision of online tutorials where appropriate
- Monitoring of student forums and WhatsApp Groups.
- Other activities which will assist students in their learning experiences at AccountancySchool.ie
The candidate should be ACCA qualified (or similar) and have a good knowledge of all relevant examinable subjects. He/She will be self motivated with excellent communication skills and attention to detail. This role is ideally suited to someone looking for an entry level role in education.
Location : Based in Dublin office with some options to work from home during Covid restrictions
Hours : Generally Monday to Friday 9-5.30 but some flexibility allowed around those times and there will be some weekend work.
Salary : Circa 38k – Commensurate with experience
Apply: Please send your application to HR@accountancyschool.ie including a copy of your CV and a note explaining why you would be the ideal candidate for this position.
Closing date for applications is Monday 31st May.