ACCOUNTANCYSCHOOL.IE OPEN EVENING SUPPORTED BY ACCA IRELAND
Commencing at 6.00pm, a representative from ACCA Ireland and AccountancySchool.ie is available at all the venues to answer your queries. The Session will also be broadcast live if you wish to connect through the internet.
Dave O’Donoghue, Managing Director of AccountancySchool.ie, a member of the ACCA Ireland Committee, the Irish member on the ACCA International Education committee and lecturer at Trinity College will give a presentation on the recent changes to the ACCA exams.
Dave will give a presentation on the following:
- The new exams
- Overview of changes with the focus on Strategic Professional.
- Progression rules.
- What is the best order to sit the ACCA exams in?
- Opportunities and challenges with 4 sittings per annum.
- Introduction to Strategic Business Leader
- Introduction Strategic Business Reporting
- Option Papers
- Ethics and Professional Skills Module
- Online courses
Open Evening Videos